Skip to content
- The Basics
A. About Us
Www.shayaanahmadnoori.com is an online marketing platform operated by Creative Buffs Private Limited, a company headquartered in the Gautam Budha Nagar in the Uttar Pradesh(“we,” “us,” “our,” and “Www.shayaanahmadnoori.com”).
Our Service enables our Members to, learn online skills.
B. Key Terms
“Affiliate” means an entity that directly or indirectly Controls, is Controlled by or is under common Control with an entity.
“Contact” is a person a Member may contact through our Service. In other words, a Contact is anyone on a Member’s Distribution List about whom a Member has given us information or is anyone who has otherwise interacted with a Member via the Service. For example, if you are a Member, a subscriber to your email marketing campaigns or a shopper to your Website or Landing Page would be considered a Contact.
“Control” means an ownership, voting or similar interest representing fifty percent (50%) or more of the total interests then outstanding of the entity in question. The term “Controlled” shall be construed accordingly.
“Distribution List” is a list of Contacts a Member may upload or manage on our platform and all associated information related to those Contacts (for example, email addresses).
“Member” means any person or entity that is registered with us to use the Service.
“Mobile App(s)” means any one or all of the Www.shayaanahmadnoori.com applications available for Members to use on their mobile devices.
“Personal Information” means any information that identifies or can be used to identify an individual directly or indirectly. Examples of Personal Information include, but are not limited to, first and last name, date of birth, email address, gender, occupation, or other demographic information.
“Visitor” means, depending on the context, any person who visits any of our Www.shayaanahmadnoori.com Sites, offices, or otherwise engages with us at our events or in connection with our marketing or recruitment activities.
“you” and “your” means, depending on the context, either a Member, a Contact, or a Visitor.
- Privacy for Members
This section applies to the Personal Information we collect and process from a Member or potential Member through the provision of the Service, including features offered through the Service.
A. Information We Collect
The Personal Information that we collect depends on the context of your interactions with Www.shayaanahmadnoori.com, your Www.shayaanahmadnoori.com account settings, the products and features you use, your location, and applicable law. However, the Personal Information we collect broadly falls into the following categories:
(i) Information you provide to us: You (or your organization) may provide certain Personal Information to us when you sign up for a Www.shayaanahmadnoori.com account and use the Service, consult with our customer service team, send us an email, integrate the Service with another website or service (for example, when you choose to connect your e-commerce account with Www.shayaanahmadnoori.com), or communicate with us in any other way.
This information may include:
• Business contact information (such as your name, job title, organization, location, phone number, email address, and country);
• Marketing information (such as your contact preferences);
• Account log-in credentials (such as your email address or username and password when you sign up for an account with us);
• Troubleshooting and support data (which is data you provide, or we otherwise collect in connection with support queries we receive from you. This may include contact or authentication data, the content of your chats and other communications with us, and the product or service you are using related to your help inquiry); and
• Payment information (including your credit card numbers and associated identifiers and billing address).
Service Usage Data may include:
• Device information: We collect information about the device and applications you use to access the Service, such as your IP address, your operating system, your browser ID, viewfinder size, and other information about your system and connection. If you are using our Mobile App, we may also collect information about the cellular network associated with your mobile device, your mobile device’s operating system or platform, the type of mobile device you use, your mobile device’s name and unique device ID, and information about the features of our Mobile App that you accessed.
• Log data: Our web servers keep log files that record data each time a device accesses those servers and the nature of each access, including originating IP addresses and your activity in the Service (such as the date/time stamps associated with your usage, pages and files viewed, searches and other actions you take (for example, which features you used)), device event information (such as system activity, error reports (sometimes called ‘crash dumps’)), and hardware settings. We may also access metadata and other information associated with files that you upload into our Service.
• Usage data: We collect usage data about you whenever you interact with our Service, which may include the dates and times you access the Service and your browsing activities (such as what portions of the Service you used, session duration, links clicked, non-sensitive text entered, and mouse movements). We also collect information regarding the performance of the Service, including metrics related to the deliverability of emails and other communications you send through the Service. If you are using our Mobile App, we may collect information about how often you use the Mobile App and other performance data. This information allows us to improve the content and operation of the Service, and facilitate research and analysis of the Service.
B. Use of Personal Information
We may use the Personal Information we collect or receive through the Service (alone or in combination with other data we source) for the purposes and on the legal bases identified below:
• To communicate with you about your account and provide customer support to perform our contract with you for the use of the Service or where we have not entered into a contract with you, in reliance on our legitimate interests in administering and supporting our Service. For example, if you use our Mobile Apps, we may ask you if you want to receive push notifications about activity in your account. If you have opted in to these push notifications and no longer want to receive them, you may turn them off through your operating system.
• To meet legal requirements, including complying with court orders, valid discovery requests, valid subpoenas, and other appropriate legal mechanisms.
• To provide information to representatives and advisors, including attorneys and accountants, to help us comply with legal, accounting, or security requirements in reliance on our legitimate interests.
• To prosecute and defend a court, arbitration, or similar legal proceeding.
• To respond to lawful requests by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements.
• To provide, support and improve the Service to perform our contract with you for the use of the Service or where we have not entered into a contract with you, in reliance on our legitimate interests in administering and improving the Service and providing certain features. For example, this may include improving the navigation and content of the Service and sharing your information with third parties in order to provide and support our Service or to make certain features of the Service available to you. When we share your Personal Information with third parties, we take steps to protect your information in a manner that is consistent with our obligations under applicable privacy laws. For further information about how we share your information, refer to Section 5 below.
• To provide suggestions to you and to provide tailored features within our Service that optimize and personalize your experience in reliance on our legitimate interests in administering the Service and providing certain features. This includes adding features that compare Members’ email campaigns, using data to suggest other publishers your Contacts may be interested in, or using data to recommend products or services that you may be interested in or that may be relevant to you or your Contacts. Some of these suggestions are generated through analysis of the data used in our data analytics projects, as described below.
- Privacy for Contacts
- Privacy for Visitors
This section applies to Personal Information that we collect and process when you visit the Www.shayaanahmadnoori.com Sites, and in the usual course of our business, such as in connection with our recruitment, events, sales and marketing activities or when you visit our offices. In this section, “you” and “your” refer to Visitors.
A. Information We Collect
(i) Information you provide to us on the Www.shayaanahmadnoori.com Sites or otherwise: Our Www.shayaanahmadnoori.com Sites offer various ways to contact us, such as through form submissions, email or phone, to inquire about our company and Service. For example, we may ask you to provide certain Personal Information when you express an interest in obtaining information about us or our Service, take part in surveys, subscribe to marketing, apply for a role with Www.shayaanahmadnoori.com, or otherwise contact us. We may also collect Personal Information from you in person when you attend our events or trade shows, if you visit our offices (where you will be required to register as a visitor and provide us with certain information that may also be shared with our service providers) or via a phone call with one of our sales representatives. You may choose to provide additional information when you communicate with us or otherwise interact with us, and we may keep copies of any such communications for our records.
The Personal Information we collect may include:
• Business contact information (such as your name, phone number, email address and country);
• Professional information (such as your job title, institution or company);
• Nature of your communication;
• Marketing information (such as your contact preferences); and
• Any information you choose to provide to us when completing any ‘free text’ boxes in our forms.
The information we collect automatically includes:
• Device information: such as your IP address, your browser, operating system, device information, unique device identifiers, mobile network information, request information (speed, frequency, the site from which you linked to us (“referring page”), the name of the website you choose to visit immediately after ours (called “exit page”), information about other websites you have recently visited, the web browser you used (software used to browse the internet) including its type and language), and viewfinder size and scripts errors.
• Usage data: such as information about how you interact with our emails, Www.shayaanahmadnoori.com Sites, and other websites (such as the pages and files viewed, session duration, links clicked, searches, non-sensitive text entered, mouse movements, operating system and system configuration information and date/time stamps associated with your usage).
B. Use of Personal Information
We may use the information we collect through our Www.shayaanahmadnoori.com Sites and in connection with our events and marketing activities (alone or in combination with other data we collect) for a range of reasons in reliance on our legitimate interests, including:
• To provide, operate, optimize, and maintain the Www.shayaanahmadnoori.com Sites.
• To send you marketing information, product recommendations and non-transactional communications (e.g., email, telemarketing calls, SMS, or push notifications) about us, in accordance with your marketing preferences, including information about our products, services, promotions or events as necessary for our legitimate interest in conducting direct marketing or to the extent you have provided your prior consent.
• For recruitment purposes if you have applied for a role with Www.shayaanahmadnoori.com.
• To respond to your online inquiries and requests, and to provide you with information and access to resources or services that you have requested from us.
• To manage the Www.shayaanahmadnoori.com Sites and system administration and security.
• To manage event registrations and attendance, including sending related communications to you.
• To register visitors to our offices for security reasons and to manage non-disclosure agreements that visitors may be required to sign.
• To improve the navigation and content of the Www.shayaanahmadnoori.com Sites.
• To identify any server problems or other IT or network issues.
• To process transactions and to set up online accounts.
• To compile aggregated statistics about site usage and to better understand the preferences of our Visitors.
• To help us provide, improve and personalize our marketing activities.
• To facilitate the security and continued proper functioning of the Www.shayaanahmadnoori.com Sites.
• To carry out research and development to improve our Www.shayaanahmadnoori.com Sites, products and services.
• To conduct marketing research, advertise to you, provide personalized information about us on and off our Www.shayaanahmadnoori.com Sites, and to provide other personalized content based on your activities and interests to the extent necessary for our legitimate interests in supporting our marketing activities or advertising our Service or instances where we seek your consent.
• To carry out other legitimate business purposes, as well as other lawful purposes, such as data analysis, fraud monitoring and prevention, identifying usage trends and expanding our business activities in reliance on our legitimate interests.
• To cooperate with public and government authorities, courts or regulators in accordance with our legal obligations under applicable laws to the extent this requires the processing or disclosure of Personal Information to protect our rights or is necessary for our legitimate interest in protecting against misuse or abuse of our Www.shayaanahmadnoori.com Sites and Service, protecting personal property or safety, pursuing remedies available to us and limiting our damages, complying with judicial proceedings, court orders or legal processes, or responding to lawful requests.
Questions & Concerns
If you have any questions or comments, or if you have a concern about the way in which we have handled any privacy matter, please send an email to [email protected]